- President Obama says, “We tried our plan—and it worked.” It didn’t work for the millions and millions of Americans struggling for work. And not for the middle class families who can’t make ends meet.
- You can sum up what Obama really thinks of the middle class in one word: Solyndra. Remember this: Instead of protecting hard working Americans’ tax dollars, he paid off his political cronies.
- Emails released this week show the White House knew it would cost more to bail out Solyndra than to let them fail. But they still chose Solyndra over the middle class.
- Solyndra got special treatment, and we got the bill. The Obama administration was so generous that the head of Solyndra called them the “Bank of Washington” in one email. Solyndra got an unlimited line of credit from the Bank of Barack.
- This is the self-proclaimed “most transparent administration in history.” But they’ve spent three and a half years keeping secrets from the American people. It’s time for a full investigation. It was our money, and we have a right to know.
Government Accountability Barack Obama