How Obama Has Failed Colorado Youth
Thanks to Obama’s policies, young Americans cannot find good jobs to pay off loans
- One in two college graduates under 25 are unemployed or underemployed.
- Many college graduates are forced to take part-time jobs or jobs that require only a high school degree or less.
- Three in 10 young adults are returning to live at home.
- The unemployment rate for 20-24 year olds has increased from 12.4 percent to 13.2 percent since Obama took office.
- Only 54.3 percent of 18-24 year old have jobs – the lowest rate since government records began in 1948.
President Obama did not show any concern for expiring student loan rates until he decided to make it an election year issue.
- As a senator, he missed both votes to cut rates on Stafford Loans when the issue went before the Senate in 2007.
- As president, he has done nothing for 3.5 years to deal with student loan rates.
- His newfound concern is just more hypocrisy from a failed president.
Obama’s policies ... more
Higher Education Student Debt