As Sherrod Brown headlines a luncheon at the National Press Club, we’ve put together a list of lingering questions that Ohioans are dying to know:
- As a staunch advocate for the Women’s March organization, and after a recent revelation that the organization supports Backpage.com, recently shut down for enabling human trafficking and forced prostitution, will Brown be participating in any future Women’s March events?
- Does Sherrod Brown agree that Backpage’s closure characterized as a “crisis for sex workers” by the Women’s March?
- Since a majority of Ohioans approve of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, does Brown still stand by his vote against the bill that’s brought bonuses and raises to Ohioans?
- Does Brown want to repeal the tax cuts that are putting more money back in Ohioans pockets?
- Brown voted against sweeping tax cuts for Ohioans, eliminating job-killing government regulations, and confirming Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, all while blindly following Chuck Schumer’s leadership. Will he ever put his obstructionist agenda aside to benefit Ohioans?
- Sherrod, why does your loyalty lie 94% of the time with Chuck Schumer, even when that means voting against the values of your constituents?
- As an active Hillary Clinton supporter and advocate during the 2016 campaign, does Brown support her derogatory comments about his constituents in Ohio?
- Will Brown continue to support the Democrat’s radical agenda, even as the party gets pulled further to the left, away from the mainstream Ohio voter?
- Liberal billionaire and delusional mega-donor Tom Steyer is pushing Democrats to support impeachment. Does Brown agree with Steyer that the choice made by Ohioans in 2016 to elect President Trump should be overturned?
Enough dodging. Time to tell Ohioans where you really stand on the issues.
Elections Sherrod Brown