WASHINGTON – Today, the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced a new ad campaign entitled “Create Your American Dream,” featuring Americans talking about what issues matter to them and why they choose to vote Republican. Launched with a six-figure ad buy in fourteen 2014 target Senate states, the ads will run on traditional and non-traditional media to reach a diverse set of voters on the platforms they prefer. The ads can be viewed at www.CreateYourAmericanDream.com.
These ads were focus grouped with swing voters in Ohio and New Mexico and tested particularly well with women, bilingual voters, and disaffected Obama voters. They will appear in states with targeted Senate races--Arkansas, Alaska, Louisiana, North Carolina, Colorado, Michigan, West Virginia, South Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oregon, and Virginia --and in Washington, DC, and New York.
Aspects of the “Create Your American Dream” campaign include:
- targeted cable buys in 14 Senate states
- a broad range of cable networks that market to women
- Hulu ads during youth oriented programming;
- ads on Facebook, Google, and online video content platforms in the 14 Senate states, New York, and DC;
- Spanish language ads on Telemundo in Denver, Albuquerque, DC, and New Orleans highlighting school choice;
- ads on TVOne during News One Now, a weekday morning news show that targets a predominantly African American audience; and
- ads on DramaFever.com in Oregon, Colorado, North Carolina, and Louisiana, which is the premier content provider of Korean Drama.
“This ad campaign will highlight why so many million Americans vote Republican. It's because we fight to empower people. It’s because we believe in the value of every person. It’s because we know that each American should have the chance to create their own American Dream,” said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus.
“We want to communicate our values to voters in states with target senate races this Fall. The best way to connect with voters is for them to hear from their friends and neighbors about the issues that are important to them, including job creation, school choice, and opportunity.”
View the ads at www.CreateYourAmericanDream.com.
GOP Growth and Opportunity Project