Hi all, whatever gave Wasserman Schultz the idea that the ObamaCare exchanges needed better design and a better rollout? How much longer will the Democrats stand in the way of solving our Obamacare problem as glitch stories like these from today continue to pile up?
- Georgia: WGXA-GA: Small Business Forced To Drop Insurance Coverage For Workers Due To ObamaCare
- Tennessee: WSMV-TN: Tennessee Pastor’s Current Insurance Plan Was Dropped Because Of ObamaCare
- Arizona: KTVK-AZ: Arizonans Still Unable To Sign Up For ObamaCare Due To Website Glitches
- Michigan: WJMN-MI: Michigan Reporter Given Incorrect Information By ObamaCare Help Line
- Michigan: WZZM-MI: ObamaCare Forcing Michigan Couple To Pay Yearly Deductible Twice
- Kentucky: WSIL-KY: Kentucky ObamaCare Website Is Still Crashing
- Wisconsin: WKOW-WI: Wisconsinites Still Can’t Fully Enroll For ObamaCare Due To Glitches
Wasserman Schultz: Exchanges Needed Better Design, Better Rollout
National Review Online
October 15, 2013
Add Debbie Wasserman Schultz to the list of important Dems disappointed by Obamacare’s online exchanges. The Democratic National Committee chairman admitted the website’s shortcomings should have been addressed before launch, in an interview with HuffPost Live on Tuesday.
“I don’t think we should be making excuses,” Wasserman Schultz said of the website’s issues. “There should have been a better rollout and a better design.”
She claimed that part of the problem was the amount of traffic overwhelming the site, but some experts have questioned this explanation, instead blaming structural flaws in the website’s architecture.
ObamaCare HealthCare.Gov Glitches